Sunday 4 December 2011

Rosemary Fried Ribs @ JM Beriani House, Puchong

This is my second visit to JM Beriani House, and this time around, I know what I am heading for...the Rosemary Lamb Ribs. Its price around RM16.90.
Lamb Ribs

I enjoyed eating my fried lamb ribs. The meats are tender and well marinated. Goes along with their gravy which I was trying to figure out what's in it. I did asked the restaurant manager, he was not sure, I believed its Encik Mustapa's secret recipe, the owner of this outlet (not allow to share). From my taste bud, this brown gravy reminds me of some thick mushroom gravy and mixture of some spices that makes it taste real good with the lamb ribs.

Apart from the lamb ribs,  I would say the nasi briyani was just alright, choices of curry available does not really apetites me so much. Mee bandung was tasty mainly due to the dried little shrimps in it. Too much of the dried shrimps has taken over the real mee bandung originally taste should be like.

Ovarall, I only like the Rosemary Lamb Fried Ribs, as for the other food in the menu, I still think its alright. Drinks are diluted, better just stick to ice water. Alittle pricey for everything , perhaps its for the environment.

My rating will be Just Good.

1 comment: