6 slices of regular Bread (crusts trimmed and cubed)
Mix all together
3 tablespoons Melted butter + Olive oil
1 teaspoon Garlic powder
A pinch of Salt
1 teaspoon dried Thyme or Parsley flakes
1. Preheat oven to 300'C.
2. Mix all the above ingredients til its clump free.
3. Toss the butter mixture with bread cubes in a medium bowl til it is evenly coated.
4. Spread the bread cubes on a flat tray with baking paper on it.
5. Bake for 15 minutes and check to see if they are dry, crispy and golden brown.
6. Stir the croutons around and bake for another 15 minutes.
7. Store the croutons in an air-tight container or zip-lock bag.
8. Enjoy! :)