1 packet of Spaghetti
1 bottle of Prego Mushroom tomato sauce
1 onion (chopped)
5 small garlic (chopped)
Minced meat (beef/chicken)
Button mushroom (diced)
Fresh parsley (chopped)
Dry herbs (you can use Thymes, or Parsley)
Salt & Pepper
1. Boil the a pot of water with a pinch of salt. Once water started to simmer, put in the spaghetti. Boil til soft.
2. Heat up the olive oil in the wok. Saute the garlic and onion. After a few minutes, add the minced meat and stir fry til its half cook.
3. Put in the mushroom and stir fry for another 3-4 minutes. Add in the sauce + a half bottle of water and let it simmer til it come to boil.
4. Once the sauce is simmering, add in the boiled spaghetti and mix thoroughly.
5. Mix in the chopped parsley and also the dry herbs. Salt and pepper to taste.
6. Serve while its hot.