Sunday 1 July 2012

Self-pampering Weekend~

Yoohoo!

First time writing here.. Have always been updating my own personal blog http://sportyanne.blogspot.com but my sisters are killing me because I'm not contributing here at all..

So here goes~

This weekend is a self-pampering weekend for me as i start of the weekend with a work out in Gorgeous Gym in Bandar Puteri, a one-week trial pass. Although it is no Fitness First quality, but as the membership price is almost half of Fitness First, there's nothing to complain if you are more of a machine user.

Then on Sunday, went for a hair and scalp treatment with haircut for only RM 101!! The shop is located just beside IOI Boulevard Puchong. Reasonable price with good service =)

After the hair treatment, I went home to continue with self-facial starting with steaming, exfoliation and mosturising mask. At the end of this session, i can feel my skin clear up and brightens a little. I know i should do this every weekend for healthier skin but i'm just too lazy to =.="

So, this weekend i didn't managed to do any shopping or sight-seeing, but it was still a well-spent weekend. Happy Monday, peeps!

My new hairstyle.. Sis said looks dumb though =.=



~jo-n~

No comments: