Thursday 16 February 2012

Chocolate Layer Crepes

Okay... It's been a-while since I last post anything. Hehe... Btw, here's something I created due out of bored.. My chocolate layer crepe. Well, it was inspired by some bakery tv show. So I decided to try making it my on way. It's not very hard. All you need is eggs, flour, milk, water and a lil salt and butter (scraps you could just get in your home):- that's for the batter of the crepe. Anyhow, you could just google up for great basic crepe recipes. :) Later on, just pile up your crepe with a generous amount of melted chocolate+syrup. But I didn't have any syrup so had to replace it with melted butter+icing sugar. But recommended, choco+syrup. HAHA!

So this is how it looks like in the end.... :D

Chocolate Layer Crepes




Posted by,
-marymkhan

No comments: